Rafiq & Co Solicitors Limited can help you in advising and/or representing you, whether through an application process or at Court in respect of matters relating to your immigration status.
We all have the freedom to move freely but subject to the law. Generally the law requires that you enter the Country lawfully by satisfying the criteria relating to your reason(s) for wanting to enter the United Kingdom.
You may wish to settle permanently in the United Kingdom. Again, you must satisfy the lawful criteria relating to your reason(s) for wanting to settle in the United Kingdom.
You can speak to Rafiq & Co Solicitors Limited and seek advice and/or representation in respect of enquiring and make a application relating to your reason(s) for wanting to enter or settle in the United Kingdom.
In some circumstances the Home Office may make a decision which you feel is wrong and you do not agree with, such as the Home Office refusing you permission to enter or remain in the United Kingdom; the Home Office making a decision to cancel your permission to remain in the United Kingdom; the Home Office making a decision to remove you from the United Kingdom.
You can speak to Rafiq & Co Solicitors Limited and seek advice and/or representation in respect of challenging a Home Office decision whether by of appeal to the Tribunal or where this is not permissible, an application for Judicial Review.
There are certain categories of law upon which you can apply to enter, remain or settle in the United Kingdom. These categories of law are always changing as is the criteria for them. Some of the categories are:
- For Visits such as family visits, tourist visits, permitted engagements and marriage/partnership visits,
- For Employment such as Work Permits, International Graduates, representatives of newspapers, news agencies and broadcasting organisations, representatives of overseas businesses, private servants in diplomatic households, domestic workers in private households, overseas government employees, ministers of religions, person with United Kingdom ancestry,
- Businessman, self employed person, investor, writer, composer or artist,
- Points based systems such exceptional talent, general, entrepreneur, investor, graduate entrepreneur, intra-company transfer, minster of religion, sportsperson, youth mobility scheme, temporary worker, general student, child student migrants,
- Other such as exercising rights of access to a child, EEA nationals and their families, retired person of independent means and children, long residence, private life, HM Forces, spouses, civil partners, unmarried or same sex partners, children of parent(s), parent(s) or other relatives seeking settlement.
There are Home Office fees for making a application. The fees are dependent upon they type of application you are making. There are also Court fees if you are challenging a Home Office decision.
You can speak to Rafiq & Co Solicitors Limited in respect their fees in respect of their advice and representation.
Fixed fees can be agreed for certain stages.
Call Rafiq & Co Solicitors Limited on (01274) 525710 with your enquiry and/or to book your free initial 30 minute consultation.